Our next Documentation Wizard Group Training take place on Friday, April 13, 2017 as part of the NASW Symposium 2018.
Documentation Wizard training consists of a training session and access to the Documentation Wizard documentation.
Here are the details for our training session:
WHEN: Friday, April 13, 2017
TIME: 8:15am – 9:45am
WHERE: NASW Symposium 2018 at Sheraton Framingham Hotel, Framingham, MA
PRICE: Included in price of NASW conference
CANCELLATION and REFUND POLICY:
- Group workshops may be cancelled by Beth Rontal if minimum enrollment requirements are not met. In this case, the full fee will be refunded or applied to a future training.
- There is no refund available for no-shows.
- Up to 3 weeks prior to workshop: full refund minus $50.
- Up to 2 weeks prior to workshop: 50% refund.
- Up to 1 week prior to workshop: no refund.
- Weather: In case of snow or another severe weather emergency that makes driving hazardous, the workshop may be rescheduled. In this case, your registration will be good for up to one year.
To purchase the Friday, April 13, 2017 group training, please register for the NASW Symposium
More Upcoming Group Training Opportunities
- April 10: sponsored by Fenway Community Health, Boston, MA (private workshop)
- May 3: sponsored by Vyne Education, Grand Rapids, MI Register
- May 4: sponsored by Vyne Education, Sterling Heights, MI Register
- May 4: sponsored by Vyne Education, Livonia, MI Register
- May 20: sponsored by Emily Leadholm, Boston, MA (registration coming soon)
- June 8: sponsored by Clinician’s United, Quincy, MA (registration coming soon)