Our next Documentation Wizard Group Training take place on Sunday, May 21, 2017
Documentation Wizard training consists of 6-hour training session and access to the Documentation Wizard documentation.
Here are the details for our 6-hour training session:
WHEN: Sunday, May 21, 2017
TIME: 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
WHERE: 124 Harvard St., Suite 4, Brookline, MA 02446
PRICE: Only $295 for training and forms
REFRESHMENTS: Light refreshments will be serve. For lunch, feel free to bring your lunch or go out to one of several restaurants close by.
WORKSHOP CEUs: This workshop is approved for 6 CEUs for Social Workers, Psychologists and Licensed Mental Health Counselors. You must attend 100% of the workshop to get 6 CUEs. CEU download information will be given at the end of the workshop after you are fully paid and have completed the evaluation form. The cost of the CEUs is $25. CEU approval is arranged through a co-sponsorship with Commonwealth Educational Seminars.
ACCESS to Documentation Wizard forms including:
Customizable Templates with Case Examples for:
- Diagnostic Summary
- Treatment Plan
- Session Note
- Case/Collateral Consult Note
- Discharge Summary
- Mini Mental Status Exam
- Prescriber and PCP Communication Letter
- Extensive List of Barriers to Treatment and Risk Factors
- Tips for Completing Outpatient Review Forms
CANCELLATION and REFUND POLICY:
- Group workshops may be cancelled by Beth Rontal if minimum enrollment requirements are not met. In this case, the full fee will be refunded or applied to a future training.
- There is no refund available for no-shows.
- Up to 3 weeks prior to workshop: full refund minus $50.
- Up to 2 weeks prior to workshop: 50% refund.
- Up to 1 week prior to workshop: no refund.
- Weather: In case of snow or another severe weather emergency that makes driving hazardous, the workshop may be rescheduled. In this case, your registration will be good for up to one year.
To purchase the May 21, 2017 group training and documents